Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween Layouts





Ok, Halloween layouts aren't something I usually get to do beyond the pumpking carving and maybe a few on Halloween night. I was so excited becaust this year Paul and I went to Knotts Halloween Haunt with Shawn and Melissa. We had a blast. Here are the first 2 finished layouts that I did. I added the Boo to the house and I loved how the paint turned out from the foam stamps. I glittered the tree myself and thought I used some of the cardstock stickers in a clever way! Very spooky looking!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are pretty cool looking. I like the layouts with the psycho house. LOL Those came out really creepy looking. I am looking forward to seeing the layouts with all the big eyes. Hope to see that one soon so I can comment on that one too. Great job on these layouts Holly. You are so talented.

TracEy

Post a Comment