Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Altered Christmas Project


Ok, so we all think these days of being a little greener with our garbage and try to figure out what we can do to recycle. So one day while eating my favorite flavor of Pringles (Dill Pickle) I thought, I could make this into something really cute. So I covered it with some candy cane paper, glued some glitter on the strips, added the ribbons, buttons and jewels and voila! It can be used for candies, homemade goodies, even away to wrap up small clothing items or other odd shaped small gifts. Great for hostess gifts, exchanges or just about anything your imagination can make up! I think this is still missing a little something, but I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is cute. I wish I could see the glitter on the strips that you were talking about. Other then that, I like it. You are so creative. I am going to steal your idea and use my electrasol can I just emptied out.

Unknown said...

Hey Holly ~

I was thinking about this just now. You mentioned that the can was missing something, right? Well how about putting a bow on the top like the Push Pin Ornaments in the Live & Let Scrap Gallery? Just a thought.

TracEy (Live & Let Scrap)

Post a Comment