Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Project


This project is based on a chipboard ring binder that I tried to make it look like a book. I painted part of the front and back with acrylic paint and around the binder so paper wouldn't crinkle when the book is opened and closed. Than customized it for my sister in law so that they can record their holiday memories for the next four years in their new home of Dearly Idaho. It has a holiday planner, and pages to put pictures and record their memories. A section for recipes and new traditions too. I covered the album cover with modge podge so that nothing came undone with the die cuts or the pictures. I stamped the words Journal and than used my cricut to make the Holly leaves and swirls and names.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just an idea on this one, but maybe you can add in the cookie recipes you get at the next crop if you are going. That way when they get the binder album it will come with some recipes already in there for them. Great idea on the album. It looks really cute. Thank you for sharing this with the group.

TracEy

Post a Comment