Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall Pumpkin


I can't take credit for this idea, by all means. My Meetup group is doing a get together this Friday to do these and Tracy got the idea from CJ's, but it wasn't as cute as this. Anyway since I wasn't able to make it on Friday, I had to do one for my own. I am making it the center piece of my Thanksgiving Day table, and I have to say that it turned out so cute and looks great on the table! Oh I think I wound up buying the fancier decorative gords but it was 70% off so no biggie, but you can do these with the carvable foam pumpkins they now sell in lieu of the real ones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Holly! That gord is AWESOME! I love what you did! I like that one better than the one I posted from Collective Journey. LOL Seriously. I like how real the gord looks. The stem has it's own character in itself, and the colors go perfect with the berry branches surrounding it. I wouldn't change a thing. I don't think it is blah at all. I think it is beautiful. Job well done. I will miss you on Friday. See you Sunday though. :o)~

Tricia said...

That is pretty cute girly!

Post a Comment