Thursday, July 30, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Adornit Blog Hop! I have never done one of these before so I am so looking forward to seeing some great new ideas and projects. Below is a slide show of my summer project, My Teresa Collins Road Trip Journal. My husband and I after 12 years together finally embarked on our first road trip together. 10 days in a car we figured it would make us or break us, and what we found out is we just have to much fun together! I used the pre designed chip board covers and my Bind-It-All to put it all together. In between the pages I cut down 9 x 4 manilla envelopes to fit the album size leaving one side and the bottoms as is and the bind it all helps to keep the other side closed. This was used as a place to keep information, small souveniers, brochures, tickets and postcards. I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it! Now go to the beginning of the blog hop to see tons more great ideas and projects at www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop


Thanks again for stopping by and taking a look and have fun with the blog hop. Your next stop will be Georgana Hall

19 comments:

Katherine said...

Awesome mini album!! I love it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful mini album!

2amscrapper said...

Fantastic project!

Penny Smith said...

Great mini!!

Hop, hop! :)

Zarah said...

WOW!! That's FAB!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic mini album!!

bakscrap said...

Fabulous mini. It must have been fun to make.

Georgana Hall said...

I would love to go on a road trip with my hubby... we have never done that before. I love the mini album - what a great keepsake!

Amy C said...

What a lovely album!! TFS!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects!

Collin, MacKayla and Kaidynce said...

What a fun, and cute project! Thanks for letting me stop in!
Hopping along..!

Anonymous said...

Cute journal! Thanks for letting me hop on by!

connie said...

great journal!

all the days of our life said...

Love that book. Sorry my blog was not up, is up now and I have a challenge. In case you have time this weekend to scrap.

Debbie said...

WOW, the last stop on the hop. Cool slide show of a very nice album. Thanks for being being part of the party! Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor

Adornit Chix said...

super cool book I love the papers you used and the design!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I love your travel journal!! Wow, so cute!!
Hasn't this blog hop been fun.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Mary Ann

charlottemd said...

Great work. I love the idea of a travel journal. :0)

pysselpetra said...

supercool mini - hope that you found great use of it on your trip.

Post a Comment