Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine Announcement


Just posted on Facebook Updates from Scrapbooks Etc. "We've got big things planned for our October issue. Head over to our blog for a sneak peek of our new look!" So head on over to their blog at www.scrapbooksetc.com and take a look at what they have in store for the next upcoming issue. Can you believe it's going to be the October one? I know I can't wait for the hot weather to end and the days of fall are here. If there is such a thing here in Cali! Love to hear your feedback on what you think of their changes. For me I am really looking forward to them. I am a new subscriber and have always gotten Memory Makers, but I am finding that this magazine has a lot to offer and am using it more frequently for scrapping ideas. So if you don't already have a subscription, I would really recommend one. Till later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment