Saturday, August 1, 2009

Adornit Blog Party Challenge for Day 2


While I have already posted this on my Scrapbook.com gallery, thought that I would post it here anyway. I had fun doing this challenge the layout was perfect with the very next page in my album that I had to do! I used the K & Co Happy Trails paper with the DCVW cardstock. Mmaya Road chip board for the flourish, random chipboard painted with MM paints, the Colorbok Friendly Forest for the squirrel and I tried my hand at the paper pieced flower from the template given in the Scrapbook Etc. magazine. Come back later for some more glimpses of my travel album!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that? Great layout! Love the arrow pointing to the nest! I'll have to steal that idea. lol So many times I am the only one who knows what's in the picture! lol

Post a Comment