Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week #2 Challenge



Week #2 is done! I was able to combine this with the challenge on the Live and Let Scrap group with New Year's and than the black and white as the only picture focal point. Not sure if the layout is designed to draw the eye to the picture, but I spent all afternoon on this and playing around with it and I just wasn't going to let go of this idea. I used Basic Grey from the Scarlet line, Fancy Pants chipboard which I painted and glittered myself and of course another clock (love those clocks) from the Graphically Speaking cart for the cricut. Anyway, I personally love this layout and I was able to meet 2 challenges at one time. Does that really count? Actually I think blending 2 challenges together makes the degree of difficulty a little more, but who's judging???

0 comments:

Post a Comment