Saturday, December 27, 2008

Altered Picture Frame

At the first Meetup in December Tracey told us we could take these frames that she had laying around and they were just your generic frames, but I took one to challenge myself to alter the frame. I didn't have a frame for this picture of my mom and dad, so I had a lot of fun trying to keep the nostalgic look of the black and white photo. I used ribbon on the back side to make the frame look larger to accomadate some of the cardstock stickers that I used. When I have time I will list the papers that I used on this project.

2 comments:

Sarah Ommen said...

That is a beautiful sentiment! I also am very envious of your "new" work space!

Unknown said...

PERFECT! Thank you so much for doing something with the frame. I was really hoping that those that took the frames would really do something with them. Those frames actually were picked up by me when I was living in Hawaii, so they have traveled around for a while. I knew that they would come into great use someday. Thank you so much for posting what you did. This has really put a smile on my face. You did a splendid job on the design.

Post a Comment