Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brutus Brag Book


Well as any good scrapper does, you make a brag book about your kids, well our new kid is Brutus the Boxer. Named for the Ohio State Buckeye mascot, Brutus joined our family back in June of this year. He's the best puppy we have ever had! Poor Dakota didn't know what to think, but they get along pretty good and it's been such a joy to have them both.

I decided to do something a little different with a mini book since I am always afraid that they will fall apart faster than a regular album so I applied modge podge over the whole thing after it was completed. I wouldn't say that my first attempt at this was overwhelmingly successful, but the album it's self turned out great. The trick is drying time. There has to be A LOT of drying time and you have to make sure to turn the pages frequently or they stick to whatever surface you have them on. Perhaps next time I will place the pages on wax paper and see how that turns out. Slide show is't working currently, but when I get a chance I will upload all the images from this project for your viewing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love anything to do with dogs - I have 3 of them. :D

Post a Comment