Monday, February 23, 2009

Week #10

Mini Album: Be real
Are you a blogger “wannabe?” The time and energy associated with the upkeep of a site may seem too daunting. So…consider this mini album / journal to be in place of a blog. Create this book so that you can record some of the “real stuff” in life. Some serious, some funny, some not so funny, most importantly, keep it real!



Well I am keeping it real by this mini album dedicated to my Birthday Vegas celebration with no real camera. I had to use a disposable and the pictures were terrible and far and few between! So I wondered how I could still re-create my memories. I used this box that mom bought at Michael's and had added embellies to it. She gave it to me with spending money for the trip. So a mini album is born. I cut the chipboard to size and used O rings from the bead department to put the album together so ut accordians in and out of the box. I created pockets to add mementos, tickets, and more journaling. The paper was the Basic Grey Scarlet Letter. I used some Jolee embellishments, stamps by the paper company and charms from Michaels. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment